Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lunch with Annie

On Tuesday, I got to spend several hours with my mom's half-sister, Annie. It was so much fun - we had lunch, did some window shopping, picked up my cousin Gracie at school, got some frozen yogurt, and talked a million miles an hour. She looks so much like my mom - when she dropped my off at my in-laws house and met everyone, they couldn't believe the similarities - it was just like talking to my mom, they said. Our Italian (Sicilian) gene pool runs deep - Gracie is built just like my sister Kelli was at that age, and Kelli is so much like Annie - in style, in personality, and in those genes. Annie was even wearing an outfit that I think my sister owns! Anyhow, it was a blast - I'm so glad that we were able to find the time to get together. Thank you Annie and Gracie for a great day!!!!





Yes, sometimes it can get cold in Florida - we were a little chilly!


No comments:

Post a Comment