Friday, November 4, 2011

La Nouba

Last night, Jason, G'ma Joyce, Aunt Irene and I went to see Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba at Downtown Disney. It was pretty darn spectacular! I love Cirque du Soleil - O at the Bellagio in Las Vegas is still the best thing I have EVER seen on stage. But, La Nouba was pretty fantastic, too. It's the combination of clowning, spectacle and sheer beauty that just makes my heart sing. I'm probably the ideal viewer for Cirque, honestly. I'm captivated by all of it - every moment. Plus last night, I was inspired to pick up juggling again, and I've asked Jason for a Diablo for Christmas. It's time to start playing with those again! Anyhow, it was a blast, and it was so fun to go and see it. Such a nice treat!!!!!




L to R: Aunt Irene, G'ma Joyce and I at La Nouba.
G'ma Joyce isn't THAT small - I was wearing shoes that make me about 5 inches taller. :)



Since we'd been at Cirque du Soleil, I thought you'd get a kick out of this pic from Circus school in Bristol, UK.
I've been to Circus School AND studied Clown while I was in College - the most difficult and most rewarding class I ever took!


Today is mani/pedi day, and tomorrow we board our ship in Cape Canaveral and head for the Caribbean. First stop? Nassau, Bahamas for some fun in the Straw Market and exploration. :) I'm sure it will be easy to find Jason and I tomorrow after we board. It is College Football Game Day, so best guess? Sports bar - after all LSU and Alabama play each other tomorrow. I'm rooting for the LSU Tigers and their Coach, Les Miles. After all, Les Miles is a Michigan Man. :) Plus, my 7-1 Wolverines will be playing in Iowa tomorrow. Go Blue!

Can't wait for all the new adventures we're about to embark on. Not sure if I'll be blogging from the ship - if I don't, I'll be sure to do some posting as soon as we get back!




Indy hopes you had a Happy Howl-o-ween!

No comments:

Post a Comment