Saturday, November 26, 2011

Disney Days!

This post is WAAAAAAAY overdue! Thank you to those of you who are still hanging around the blog, looking for a new post!

When we came back from Cruising the Caribbean, I got to spend a few days doing the Disney thing with Jason and his family.

Let me just say this - if you are ever in Orlando in the fall, you MUST make it a priority to get to the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT. Must. Not only is EPCOT a gorgeous park, during the festival you can buy small plates and taste delicious beverages all the way around the park! We had a blast!!!!!!!



Fun at Epcot! Top to Bottom: Jason, Bob, Me!


What trip to EPCOT is complete without a viewing of Captain EO?


Then, Jason and I spent a whole extra day visiting the rest of the parks - Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. It was my first visit to Animal Kingdom, and I must give it two thumbs up! Seriously, though, the park is gorgeous and it was SOOOO fun to experience an entirely new park with attractions I've never seen/ridden!


That's two very enthusiastic thumbs up for Animal Kingdom!


And in true "It's a Small World" fashion, I ran into a friend from my first season of Caroling in Los Angeles, who now lives in New York City and was on tour with SEUSSICAL in Florida, on a bus traveling between Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. It's a Small World After All!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome!!! I want to go back to Disney World SOOOOO bad!!! It's been way too long. I'm glad you enjoyed the Animal Kingdom-I think that would be my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete