Friday, February 5, 2010

Good morning - High School Band, Orchestra and Choirs today

I taught "Zero" Period this morning, which starts at 7am. Yikes. I don't know how anyone actually teaches at 7am. And this was High School Band - and they had sectionals - which means I was deafened with a cacophony of crazy sound this morning. Oh man.

Anyhow, just wanted to share a conversation I had with a 17 year old boy, Muro, this morning (who is also dancing in the musical)

Muro - "Ms. Erin, do you know how to jerk?"
Me - "Show me."
(he demonstrates)
Me - "Probably."
Muro - "I bet you could. Ms. Erin gets DOWN!"

My boyfriend thinks my life is a circus... It baffles him. Personally, I love the unpredictability and how every day is different, but a regular bi-weekly paycheck would be nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment