Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's a Wrap :)

This morning, I woke up feeling much lighter. The musical at North High, BACK TO THE 80s, is running, and my commitment to the project is finished! It was a wonderful experience, and I have NEVER worked with a nicer group of teenagers in my life. They made me WANT to go to rehearsal. Many of them were having their first experience in a musical, and I believe that they had a really great time! For where they're at, with the limited experience of the cast as a whole, they did a FANTASTIC job on a really silly show. I will miss all of them!

That said, the last few weeks have been heinous schedule wise, and I'm excited to be getting some of those hours back to myself for a while. With ALL SHOOK UP still in rehearsals (I'm directing), and knowing how exhausted the project overlap has made me, I will not be taking on an additional project before June, at least as a director/choreographer. (I say that now...)

Hope that March has been a wonderful month for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment