Thursday, July 19, 2012

Going Home

Last weekend, on the busiest day of our entire summer, I was cut loose from the ranch to go home to LA for Jen and Chris' wedding.

Because we were so busy, Jason wasn't able to come with me. Given the short nature of my visit, it was a whirlwind. There was no rest for the weary, but MAN did I have a blast.

I was able to get in some quality time with my family - Mom, Dad, Kelli, Jeff - a little bit of time (never enough) with Solange and Caity (but no Nik - he was super busy helping with Solange's brothers wedding), and even Steph. I live in Wyoming, Steph lives in South Africa and we were both in LA at the same time for ONE DAY. So we got pedicures together and had a great chat.

And of COURSE - the main event! Jen's wedding! She was a beautiful bride (of course - she's just gorgeous), and Chris was so handsome. I watched him watch her walk down the aisle to him, and the love in his eyes was amazing.

I also had a BLAST at the reception with some really wonderful friends who I never get to spend enough time with anymore.

And on Sunday I flew back to the ranch and got right back to work. We're still pushing through the week, and I'm EXHAUSTED but it has been so much fun!

Here are some of my favorite photos from the weekend!



My Caity Monkey is 3 1/2 now! Crazy!

Solangey - is going to have baby #2 in a few weeks!

With the bride to be!

My wedding shoes got to go for another go-round. Awesome aren't they?

Congratulations Chris and Jen!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! We're so sad we couldn't say bye in the morning :( Looking forward to next time!

    ReplyDelete