Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The times they are a changing

Jason and I (and our families around us) have been praying so hard about our professional direction and our finances together. My first post of 2011 was all about my frustration with where I'm at work wise. And you know? God is so good - an incredible opportunity has been placed before us, and it happened overnight, with all of the pieces falling into place.

I can't say what it is yet, or possibly any time soon.

But big changes are on their way for Jason, Erin and Indy. I'm tied up in knots about it - excited and scared - but it is so evident that this is the path that has been placed before us at this time.

Can't wait to tell you all about it - but my lips are sealed for now!

3 comments:

  1. what a tease! :) Can't wait to hear all about it when the time is right. Love to you and Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just mean...I gotta know!!!

    You would be great at movie trailers that actually leave something left to see. =)

    I'll be praying for you guys and hope this "opportunity" works out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! Sorry for the teasing. It sounds like it'll be sometime in the first half of March when I can finally make a public announcement about it... There are reasons - good ones!

    ReplyDelete