Monday, April 19, 2010

Venue!


We have a venue and a date!

We will be getting married on October 2, 2010 at the California Yacht Club in Marina del Rey!!!!

Jason and I went on Saturday (along with my mom, my sister Kelli, Jason's Grandma Joyce and Aunt Irene) for an appointment to view the venue, and just LOVED it. Plus, the events coordinator, Lorri, is great and so helpful! So we did it! We put our deposit down and it just felt right!

We also began our registries at Bed, Bath and Beyond (they were so great and helpful!), Target and.... REI. Yes, REI. Watching Jason with the scan gun was hilarious. I DID manage to commandeer it for a little while!

It feels amazing to have SO MANY decisions made (our venue provides many of the things that I THOUGHT I was going to have to hunt for) so I can relax and enjoy just being engaged!

If you'd like to see what our venue looks like all dressed up for a wedding, check out the link!

Other than that, we had a wonderful visit with Grandma Joyce and Aunt Irene this weekend. They were SO wonderful and generous, we had a beautiful visit to Catalina Island and many great adventures (mostly involving wedding plans!). :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

http://www.bellapictures.com/venueMontage/index.php?venue=californiayachtclub

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's beautiful! I'm so glad the big stuff has fallen into place and you can BREATHE for a minute and enjoy being engaged to your love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, YAY! So excited for you.

    PS. Registering at REI=genius!

    ReplyDelete