Monday, November 19, 2012

The Turkey Trot

We leave for Atlanta first thing tomorrow morning - We're making the Turkey Trot up to Atlanta cause it's Thanksgiving time! We'll be spending our Thanksgiving with Jason's Aunt, Uncle and their whole family. It will be my first major holiday with Jason's family! Since we were married in 2010, we've spent both Thanksgivings and Christmases with my family, so it's certainly past time to celebrate with Jason's. It will be a loud, noisy holiday like I'm used to and it should be a blast.

A week to the day after Thanksgiving, we open COMPANY at the Orlando Shakespeare Theatre. Excited to be making my Orlando debut in one of my favorite shows - we have a lot of work to do between now and then, but it should be a total blast. And it feels great to be performing again. :)

I hope that wherever you are, you have a wonderful holiday with plenty to be thankful for!

Gobble, Gobble!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in Atlanta! It is certainly time to celebrate with Jason's family. Have a great Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete