Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wild West Roundup - Zion National Park


Jason and I were able to get away for nine days at the end of May - it couldn't have come at a better time for either of us, and we had an amazing time. Here are some of my photos from Zion and the area around it. It was my first visit to the park, and I just loved it!

I just thought this was hilarious... Poor Jason - I spent the whole trip sniping him while he was busy shooting... By the by - he took some incredible shots on the trip. He's already printed a few from Zion in the snow (yes it snowed)... amazing. He does not generally shoot places like the Wild Ass Saloon. :)
jasonspeerphoto.com


On the Northwest side of Zion, away from the crowds.


Sniping Jason... He hates being in photos.


At the end of the Angels Landing trail...or just before the beginning depending on how you look at it.

Up in the mud above Kolob Reservoir at about 8500 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment